WHY BLOGGING IS CRUCIAL FOR MORE FOLLOWERS, SALES & TRAFFIC
Through your blogs, you can promote your company, brand, website, products & services or even yourself as a public person by putting these in a positive light.
Do you want more website visitors, followers or customers? Our no. 1 marketing tip: start a blog. About 3 billion people currently use the internet, with every single individual being a potential customer of follower. Even reaching a small part of that number, is an enormous market size you don’t want to miss out on.
Below we´ve listed 5 main reasons why you should start a blog:
• Your business benefits, because a blog helps drive traffic to your website. This web traffic can be converted into leads.
• Each blog is an opportunity for you to be found by search engines and to get discovered through social media like LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest by a new audience.
• You can build an audience
But you probably wonder: How does my blog stand out from that growing mass of bloggers? You are right, about 172.000 blogs spring up each day. That’s a lot! What distinguishes popular bloggers from average ones, is that they hire a professional copywriter to write them or an editor to checks their texts before publishing them. That’s why these blogs attract thousands of readers or followers. Like with this text. We caught your attention and you`re still reading! 😉
The Text Expert can help you:
• Copywriting your blog: our professional copywriters can write a blog (in all kinds of languages) with captivating texts that make your words reach their goal!
• Editing your blog: our professional editors will give you objective feedback to ensure your text becomes more powerful. No more words that confuse your readers and no dragging the story more than it needs to. Clearly you don’t want to lose the reader’s focus and interest. Value is hidden in your draft and our experts will unfold its true grace. Like it`s written by a pro . . .
• Proofreading your blog: you´ve worked hard to create your intended content and you´ve spent a long time staring at the screen thinking about your choice of words to get your message across. But somehow you simply don’t catch all your own typos anymore. That’s something almost every writer or translator has to deal with, even the best ones. It`s called word blindness, which means that we tend to be blind to our own typos. Our professional proofreaders (for all kinds of languages) will carefully check your text and comb for the last spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors in texts and translations.